17 October 2008

Out Wonderful Mother

Mom's book is finally out. (If you have read the other posts you will realize that by now.) The book looks pretty nice. Mom put in over 2000 hours of researching, writing, organizing, editing, and anything else that needed to be done for the book. I know of no other person who would have done as thorough and complete of a job. When her favorite parts of the books got cut, she took it with a wonderful spirit and amazing grace. I want to tell the whole world that my Mom wrote a book. I can not get over the fact that Mom actually has a published book. Because of all her work on the book, she is now on the archives committee. As of 8:30 p.m. Friday night, she has been up 38 and 1/2 hours . She pulled an all nighter last night organizing things for the archives committee. The weird thing is that she is not that tired. I am so incredibly proud of you Mom. I love you.

Bethany

No comments: