28 October 2008

From Bethany

Everyone:
Here is the Christmas buying list again. If you have any idea of what you would like to recieve for Christmas just post it. When I get more lists I will try to post the lists more together.
Naomi: Present-Matthew, Stocking-Joshua
Nathan: Present-Bethany, Stocking-Matthew
Matthew: Present-Nathan, Stocking-Joanna
Joshua: Present-RuthAnn, Stocking-Philip
RuthAnn: Present-Joanna, Stocking-Naomi
Joanna: Present-Joshua, Stocking-Bethany
Bethany: Present-Philip, Stocking-Nathan
Philip: Present-Naomi, Stocking-RuthAnn

Here is my Christmas list (what I can think of for now).
Sweaters/Hoodies/Long sleeved shirts. There is a sweater from Ann Taylor I think called the essential cardigan, colors-black, white and blue. Ask RuthAnn, she knows what I am talking about.
Money
Gift Cards: Kohls, Petite Sophisticit, Ann Taylor, Walmart and other places you can think of that I would like.
CD's: see other post
Books: see other post

Do not forget that tomorrow is Nathan's 27th birthday!
Love,
Bethany

No comments: