The Patriots are probably going to get killed by the Broncos tomorrow night, but we'll be cheering for Cassel anyway.
This is going to be a crazy week for all of us at home. As I'm sure you all remember, this is 40th anniversary, which is also Fall festival. So, you can all think about us on Tuesday night when we're enjoying our tech rehearsal. I know that you all miss those so much.
If you guys think about it, if you could pray for one of my co-workers it would be an encouragement. Her name is Vicky, she's 21, and is trying to get out of a mentally, physically and emotionally abusive relationship. I've invited her to church several times, and she's said that she is interested in coming. However, she knows that our church doesn't believe in lesbian/gay relationships which she is currently in, and she's worried that that would affect how she is treated at Calvary. Pray that: she gets out of the relationship, her parents let her come back home, she would come to church, when she does come to church that she would be treated well.
Also, Bethany is set to take her ACT on Saturday morning, so pray that she wouldn't be to tired from the concerts the nights before, and that her mind will be focused.
I miss and love you all. Have a great week, and let us know what's going on with you
And in the spirit of Fine Arts:
Way to look interested Philip.
No comments:
Post a Comment