07 December 2008

Update for mom's Christmas list and Kaetterhenry meal information

I was stymied for awhile about how to get onto the blog to post, and had several false tries, but with perseverence (and RuthAnn's clues way back in one of the first posts), I actually got as far as typing in a posting box!

A couple of additional ideas:
I would really like new lamp shades (three: two for the table lamps that are in the living room right now and one for the floor lamp standing around doing nothing in my bedroom). The Wal-mart ones are about 13/15/18? dollars each.

The supply of Christmas books looks a little skimpy. Perhaps some news Christmas picture books would be nice. Barnes & Noble had a whole table full of different books when Philip, Bethany, and I were in there.

The tree looks great!

Mrs. Kaetterhenry called about the annual Christmas meal between the two families. It is set for Monday night (22nd) and will be at our house (they are bringing the food here. I thought Matthew and Nathan might be here by then, and perhaps we can work around the Joshua/Naomi lesson schedule and the Joanna/Bethany work schedules to at least have everyone be in the house sometime while they are here!

No comments: